Get up closer to Manta Rays at The Westin Maldives
Posted on: 7/7/2021, 9:43:55 AM
In the Baa Atoll, the Westin Maldives Miriandhoo Resort is the world's first UNESCO Biosphere Reserve. Guests may snorkel with gentle giants in Hanifaru Bay, which is about 18 kilometers from the property. Guests will have the opportunity to watch the show firsthand before the end of November 2021, as the season is well started.
The Westin Maldives Miriandhoo Resort offers once-in-a-lifetime marine life experiences that reveal deep secrets. Manta rays are one of the most beautiful creatures in the ocean, and the Maldivian government has designated them as vulnerable. Turtles of up to seven different kinds can be spotted nesting on the island's beautiful beaches. A Rendezvous with Manta Rays package has been created by the resort, which includes snorkeling, diving, and swimming with manta rays.
The following is included in the package:
- Breakfast is served every day at Island Kitchen.
- Snorkeling with Turtles is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
- Snorkeling with Manta Rays at Hanifaru Bay (included for bookings from July through November)
- Once upon a time, I went scuba diving at a resort reef.
- Scuba diving in open water was done once.
- A minimum of four nights is necessary to use snorkeling equipment and ocean kayaks for two hours.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +960 660 4444.