Children and extra beds
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose. Please check the individual room capacity for more details.
Minimum age of guests is: 3 year(s).
All Honeymooners will receive:
A cake and a bottle of sparkling wine upon arrival per the stay.
• Valid year round, Six Month from the Married date (Minimum Four Nights)
• This offer is subject to information at the time of reservation and presentation of a copy of either wedding certificate, invitation card or other Reasonable proof of recent marriage.
Please contact the property directly for more information.
• Due to the tax regulation, all guests are committed to the green tax surcharge of USD 6 per person. The tax for infants is not included in the property reservation cost and will be collected by the property upon check-in.
• When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
ALL-INCLUSIVE MEAL PLAN
The following services are available for guests staying on ALL-INCLUSIVE meal plan.
(All Inclusive subject to minimum of 4 nights or more, without expiration even when guests reschedule their stay)
1. Food & Beverages: All drinks served by glass on at a time.
• Water: Water is served without time restrictions
• Tea & Coffee & Wine (house wine only) & Beer
• Sparkling Wine: selected sparkling wine served by glass
• Soft drinks/Fruit juice: Fresh fruit juices are at extra charges
• Spirit (Gin, Vodka, Rum,Brandy & Whiskey): Premium brands of spirits are at an extra charge
• Selected Cocktail ( Only served at the Main Bar and Beach Bar)
• Main Bar: (all-inclusive service available) from 11:00 AM until 01:00 AM
• Beach Bar/Coffee shop: (all-inclusive service available) from 08:30 AM until 09:00 PM
• Restaurant Bar: (all-inclusive service available) during meal times.
All drinks are served oen glass at a time.
Mini Bar is not including in the all-inclusive package except water use.
• All non-motorized water sport - Complimentary two hours per person per day, courses and lessons are with additional charges
• Snorkeling - One guided snorkeling tour around at Nika Reef per guest per stay
• Local Island Experience - One excursion per person per stay
• Snorkeling equipment’s rental - Free of charge during the stay
ALL-INCLUSIVE MEAL PLAN (continuation)
• The All-inclusive packages do not include the following:
• Food and beverages not listed above and beverages served from 11:00 PM to 10:00 AM
• Food and beverages served in the room and all drinks from the mini-bar except water
4. All Inclusive meal plan Policies and Procedures
• All types of beverages are for the personal consumption only, served one glass as a time, and should be ordered from the main bar, beach bar/coffee shop or restaurant bar.
• Beverages , whether alcoholic or non-alcoholic can be ordered one glass at a time at the time it will consumed.
• The resort cannot be held responsible for the facilities and services whch cannot be used due to weather conditions or circumstances beyond the property's control.
• The property's procedure requires billing for all consumption of food and beverages as well as for all other services. All guests are required to sign in the bills that are presented with any service provided.
• The benefit of the package can be enjoyed from 02:00 PM on the guest's arrival date until check-out or check-out time of 12:00 PM. In case the transfer gets delayed or gets to the property in advance due to transfer scheduling, the clients are not able to claim the benefit packages anymore.
• All-inclusive food and drinks cannot be taken away from bars or restaurant.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.